Why Use ProOnGo as Your Small Business Expense Software?
Expense-tracking falls into the type of problem; you didn’t realize it was a problem until it became a problem. So, if you’re like most tech-savvy business owners, you’ll hit Google.com in your browser and look for some small business expense software. Unfortuantely – there isn’t a whole lot out there. Most expense solutions like Oracle and Concur are tailored to large corporations and can become too expensive and bulky for small businesses to run efficiently. Here’s why ProOnGo is the ideal small business expense software for your company:
- Flexible and Mobile – No matter what device you have near you, be it your laptop, desktop, mobile phone or tablet, you’re able to record your expenses, Approve/Deny your employees expenses, create expense reports and sync with your accounting system. You can download ProOnGo for BlackBerry, Android, iPhone and iPad.
- Receipt Images – Receipts fade and IRS has no sympathy for you. With ProOnGo, you can create digital copies of your receipts by taking pictures of them and using the ProOnGo Receipt Reader to automatically extract the merchant, date and total amount from your expenses.
- Timesheets – If you employe contractors or your employees are constantly working on jobs for other clients, it’s important that they have an easy way to record their hours. ProOnGo has a really easy interface for recording your Timesheets and syncing them with QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Integration – ProOnGo features the best-in-class QuickBooks integration. You can label your expenses with the Category, Customer:Job, Payment Method, Items, Classes and choose whether or not the expense is billable, then sync your expenses to QuickBooks as a Write Check, Vendor Bill or update the credit card register.
- The Best Prices - Most small business expense software is going to charge you an arm and a leg. ProOnGo offers a free 30 day trial and has prices as low as $2.90/user/month.
- We’ve Got Your Back - We’ve had horrible experiences with other services’ customer service. That’s why we make sure you’re going to speak with a real-live human whenever you have a question.