Time to Make the Move to Neat!
In September 2013 we reached out to tell you about our move to become a part of The Neat Company, the company that many of you have come to know as the worldwide leader in capturing, organizing, and taking action on receipts. Today we have an important update about our work to integrate ProOnGo Expense features into Neat’s cloud service, including timing for the sunsetting of ProOnGo Expense. But first, let’s run through the list of “what’s new in Neat’s cloud service” to make it easier for ProOnGo Expense users to transition over. New to Neat’s cloud service:
- QuickBooks Online compatibility, for expense reports, invoices, and credit card transaction matching
- Private beta of Xero compatibility, with much more to come
- Excel compatibility
- Export-to-TurboTax and and export-to-Quicken capabilities
Aside from these new additions, Neat’s cloud service has had longstanding support for scanning receipts into the cloud from a wide variety of scanners, email-in sources, and their mobile apps. On the export side, Neat’s cloud service also supports PDF-based expense reports, which is a benefit that most ProOnGo Expense users did not have.
With these new additions to Neat’s cloud service, building on it’s already strong offering, the time has come for us to announce the upcoming sunset of ProOnGo Expense. Here’s what to expect:
- Anytime that you are ready to begin moving over to Neat’s cloud service, please create a Neat account (don’t forget to get your 30 days free !), and email email@example.com so that we can offer help & advice about moving your data over to Neat.
- If you choose to move forward with some other solution, we recommend doing a series of expense reports in ProOnGo Expense, and downloading them, so that your historic expense information is retrieved prior to the ProOnGo Expense site being decommissioned. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, for advice and help with this process.
- Effective immediately, we’re no longer accepting new subscriptions. However, for a short period of time we’ll continue to offer the ability to add additional seats to existing subscriptions.
- On April 30th, we’ll cease to offer the ability to add additional seats to existing subscriptions
- On July 31st, the ProOnGo Expense site will go read-only, and the mobile apps will be removed from the BlackBerry, iOS, and Android app stores.
- On August 31st, the ProOnGo Expense site will be decommissioned and no longer available.
For those of you that are ready to make the hop to Neat’s cloud service right away, we’re ready and excited to serve you, but regardless of what your future needs are, we sincerely thank you for being a customer and we stand eager at email@example.com to make the transition as easy as possible!